Enterprise Facility Management
WHAT IS ENTERPRISE FACILITY MANAGEMENT?
- Enterprise Facility Management is a powerful collaboration server that enables you to publish all facilities and asset-related data over the Internet.
- Enterprise Facility Management is an interdisciplinary field devoted to the coordination of space, infrastructure, people and organization, often associated with the administration of office blocks, arenas, schools, sporting complexes, convention centers, shopping complexes, hospitals, hotels, etc..
CMMS is a type of software used by maintenance and facilities managers to track all work performed, all parts used and all purchases made within their department so that better decisions can be made to manage, optimize and minimize the costs of these processes.
It stands for computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), also known as an enterprise asset management (EAM) system, a facilities asset Management system (FAMS) or a computer aided facilities management (CAFM) system.
A CMMS software package maintains a computer database of information about an organization’s maintenance operations, i.e. CMMIS – computerized maintenance management information system. This information is intended to help maintenance workers do their jobs more effectively (for example, determining which machines require maintenance and which storerooms contain the spare parts they need) and to help management make informed decisions (for example, calculating the cost of machine breakdown repair versus preventive maintenance for each machine, possibly leading to better allocation of resources). CMMS data may also be used to verify regulatory compliance.
- Self-help portal for users to search the knowledge base, submit requests and check status
- Easy to use interface for technicians and managers to list, assign, resolve and close requests
- Integration with email systems for importing emails and sending notification emails
- Support for multiple services with different users, technicians, forms, workflow and notification rules
- Knowledge base, forums, product catalog management
- Asset management and linking service requests to assets to keep track of asset service history
- Group based security and integration with Active Directory
- Service billing, contract management, service level agreements (SLA), multiple language support
- Powerful report builder for building tabular and matrix reports
- Can be installed on Windows or Windows Azure
Preserve & Protect Paper Drawings :
- Paper drawings are not easily retrieved
- Paper drawings are not easily distributed
- Paper Drawings are expensive to store
- Paper drawings deteriorate with age
Scan Paper Drawings To Digital Image
- Stop deterioration & improve quality
- Easily retrieve & distribute electronic drawings
- Store thousands of drawings on 1 CD
- Store backup copies safely offsite
Convert Paper Drawings To 100% CAD
- 100% CAD, layered, dimensionally accurate
- Conformation to your CAD specifications
- No cleanup required
- Data normalization for easy analysis
- Intuitive data visualization for information interpretation
- Inclusive features to actively engage multiple stakeholders
- Value-added functionalities
BMS (BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
BMS (Building Management System) – Simply put, BMS systems are designed monitor and control a building’s electrical equipment or resources. These may be Security Systems, Fire Systems, Power Systems, Temperature Control etc. BMS systems are more common in large buildings and often linked to other applications for additional performance monitoring and maintenance management.
BMS (BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM)
Mobile asset management has huge advantages over the desktop approach. You can access your software from handheld devices to make assessments and create solutions from anywhere with an internet connection. CMMS mobile app has the power to dramatically increase your organization’s productivity.